Monday, January 14, 2008

30 Stars in and it's already official!

Super Mario Galaxy is the best video game I have ever played! Sorry Ocarina, there is a new homeboy in town. "Itza meeeee Marioooooooooo"

Super Mario Galaxy encompasses every aspect I love about gaming. More fun than losing your virginity and oozing fresh gameplay that feels intuitive and addicting, galaxy keeps you guessing on a roller coaster designed to melt universe.

I take my hats off to the creative team, truly this is a landmark in beautiful gaming. I won't write a review, as I think yo get the drift, but let me conclude as to why it stole the crown from Ocarina of time. Zelda has been the benchmark for a very long time now, at times I had doubt if gaming could contract into the yoga position needed to give birth to something as fulfilling and self-rewarding but gravity just walked in the door and now link has retired to masturbation in the corner. The introduction of the gravity element has completely bent ALL my spoons and the icing on the cake is the sheer joy of flying through space from one orbit to the next. How can any game compete with that? Possibly the only game that could, has not yet being made but brothers and sisters, please rejoice and praise the good lord if you ever here the sacred words "Zelda Galaxy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah bro, you gotta play the new Need for Speed, oh and Madden '08. Those games are waaaaay better than girly little mascot Mario, that shits just for kids. Uber-pwnage N0000B.